Service Fuels Technician
Posted on Aug 21, 2019 by Adler & Allan
Location: E&S Brize Norton, OX18 3QQ
Hours of Work: Full time, being flexible between the hours 6am-5pm Mon-Fri and overtime for weekend is available.
There will be the need to stay away from home overnight and travel to different sites as required
About the Company:
At Adler and Allan we provide market leading environmental risk reduction through preventative and responsive solutions offering an expert 24-7 service to our customers. We give our customers peace of mind in detecting and identifying the environmental risks posed to their business. Our broad range of risk mitigation products and services keep businesses strong, reducing the prospect of litigation, costly fines and bad publicity, as well as reducing the threat to the environment. In a world where the environment and legislation are in constant flux, we also provide emergency response in a variety of settings. Our customers include multinational blue-chip organisations across a wide range of sectors both private and public.
We are an ambitious team who are focused on growth, putting our customers at the heart of what we do we live our values of Safety, Service, Working Together, Wellbeing and Expertise. Our culture is can-do, fun and where everyone has a part to play. If you want to help businesses and protect the environment, Adler and Allan could be for you. In return you will be rewarded with a great package, fantastic culture, challenging role and an opportunity for development and progression.
Service Fuels Technician Responsibilities:
* Operating independently, or as part of team to perform and deliver service to all customers of the Company. This will include for example, tank and line testing, drainage, VR testing and tank dewatering. This is not an exhaustive list. Onsite training will be provided.
* Respond and react to call outs for critical issues.
* To satisfy the duties of a site supervisor/lead operative when the occasion is presented. This will include attending site briefings as a company representative and on occasion, act as team leader.
* Carry out near miss & potential incident reporting. In-house training will be provided.
* Liaison with customers on site to discuss on-going works and further services of the Company.
* Maintain a clean vehicle and ensure all equipment, tools, PPE and other work items are in good order and repair and available for use at all times. The postholder is expected to inform supervision as soon as any damage is identified.
* Completion of all works in a timely manner; this includes all paperwork and submission to divisional supervision.
* Liaison with supervision regarding all works and recommending improvements of possible opportunities.
* Any other duties for which the postholder is qualified for and capable of undertaking.
Service Fuels Technician Requirements:
* Must possess a clean UK driving licence, categories to operate Company vehicles up to 3.5tonne (clean licence preferred, however will consider candidates with up to 6 points).
* Previous knowledge and experience of completing RAMS documentation. (advantageous)
* Experience working in a similar environment, and manual labour.
* Willingness to undertake any additional training to increase capability of the division in supplying a service to customers.
If you meet the Service Fuels Technician requirements and feel the role would be a good fit, then please apply today!