Remediation Team Operative
Posted on Aug 21, 2019 by OHES Environmental
Location: Risby (OHES East)
Salary: Dependant on experience and capability
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 7.30am to 5.30pm
About the Company:
At Adler and Allan, we provide market leading environmental risk reduction through preventative and responsive solutions offering an expert 24-7 service to our customers. We give our customers peace of mind in detecting and identifying the environmental risks posed to their business. Our broad range of risk mitigation products and services keep businesses strong, reducing the prospect of litigation, costly fines and bad publicity, as well as reducing the threat to the environment. In a world where the environment and legislation are in constant flux, we also provide emergency response in a variety of settings. Our customers include multinational blue-chip organisations across a wide range of sectors both private and public.
We are an ambitious team who are focused on growth, putting our customers at the heart of what we do we live our values of Safety, Service, Working Together, Wellbeing and Expertise. Our culture is can-do, fun and where everyone has a part to play. If you want to help businesses and protect the environment, Adler and Allan could be for you. In return you will be rewarded with a great package, fantastic culture, challenging role and an opportunity for development and progression.
The Company are seeking to appoint two experienced Remediation Team Operatives to join their team based in Risby, supporting remediation works/operations within the region.
Remediation Team Operative Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Contracts Manager and employed on a full-time basis, there will also be the need to satisfy overtime requirements and as deployment may be anywhere in the region, there may be the need to stay away from home overnight. Responsibilities include:
* Carry out works under the direction of the OHES Site Supervisor, OHES Contracts Manager and/or OHES consultancy staff or, where required, using own initiative, skills, knowledge and appropriate techniques
* Operate machinery and undertake hand dig excavation works to facilitate removal contamination
* Support the maintenance and servicing of equipment
* Assist with the collection of photographs throughout works
* Undertaking all duties in accordance with health and safety to include provided RAMS documentation
* Any other duties for which the postholder is qualified and experienced to undertake
Remediation Team Operative Requirements:
* Experience in site works, either construction, civils or landscaping
* Ability to use plant and machinery
* Possess an enthusiastic, friendly manner and positive outlook
* Flexible and adaptable approach to work in varied environments
* Eager to learn and develop individual skills and competencies
* The role will require travel to any location within the Company's operational footprint therefore applicants should possess a full clean UK Driving Licence
Remediation Team Operative Benefits:
* Company pension scheme
* PPE provided
* 25 days paid holiday and bank holidays
If you think that you are suitable for this Remediation Team Operative role, please apply now!