Senior Sustainability Consultant
Posted on Aug 21, 2019 by Acre
The Board of Directors, following the recent appointment of a new Chairman, have decided to focus on expanding their Science Based Targets consulting arm. This role will play a significant part in ensuring the strategic success of this decision. This is a crucial higher for the firm.
You will be responsible for providing sustainability strategy services, focusing on, but not limited to Science Based Targets, with some of the UK's largest organisations such as Tesco, Vodafone and BT, whilst also being a key senior figure within the company.
Key elements of the role will include:
* Working closely with the strategy and engagement team to deliver Science Based Targets with FTSE250 and Blue-Chip clients
* Engaging a wide range of stakeholders both within the organisation and across their extensive client base to ensure the organisations services are valued and grown
* Influencing change with clients to deliver the organisations purpose of developing a global low carbon economy
* Designing and delivering specialist energy and carbon performance strategies with complex accounts
* Driving commercial opportunities to ensure they continue to be the marketing leading company
We are looking for candidates who align with the company values of courage, curiosity and collaboration. This includes being purpose driven, a great communicator, flexible, commercially minded and great at building relationships.
To be considered for this role you must have:
* Considerable corporate sustainability and climate change consulting experience
* You must have delivered science based targets for a client previously
* Excellent knowledge in Science Based Targets, GHG qualification with a focus on Scope 3 and Life Cycle Analysis, sustainability strategy, sustainability procurement
* Proven commercial acumen
* A high level of self-motivation and commitment to personal growth
* Ability to work with integrity and excellent
This is an exciting time to join a company experiencing rapid growth, with the opportunity to hone both commercial and technical acumen and impact the global carbon movement. The growth of the business has significant developed with recent investments made and plans to expand the team and company.