Senior Energy & Sustainability Consultant
Posted on Aug 21, 2019 by Acre
We are looking for a consultant with excellent project management skills, to deliver their energy and sustainability services, with experience of HVAC and contract management.
Key elements of the role will include:
* Providing energy and sustainability consultancy in a strategic manner
* Energy project managing across multiple accounts
* Managing M&E related projects with a focus on renewable energy
* Offering funding advice and applications
* Preparing energy and sustainability documentation
We are looking for technical candidates in the energy and sustainability field, who are looking to progress their career. You will need to be autonomous, commercially minded and have excellent communication and relationship building skills.
To be considered for this role you must have:
* Relevant degree in Mechanical/Electrical engineering or equivalent
* Experience of stakeholder engagement
* Project management and programme delivery experience
* Understanding forms of contracts
* Strong commercial knowledge and the ability to develop new business opportunities
This is an exciting time to be apart of the organisation as you will have a direct impact on the business's growth and be given the opportunity to progress your professional development.