Posted on Aug 21, 2019 by CV-Library
£40 – 50K + comprehensive range of Employee Benefits
Location: Home Based + Bristol office
As part of a Health and Care Software Solutions team you will be involved in defining and delivering product requirements as they further develop their portfolio of market leading Health sector software.
Working closely with NHS Customers and other stakeholders you will be responsible for requirements capture, documenting complex functional and non-functional requirements, obtaining customer approval and translating into Agile User stories.
This is a great opportunity for a talented BA with exceptional customer facing skills, communication skills and a real eye for detail!
About Our Client
Providing a wide range of business-critical software solutions, they are a leading partner for customers across national, regional and local government, health & care, education and public safety as well as commercial organisations in highly regulated sectors.
Make your future part of theirs
Their exceptional teams and culture sets them apart. They take great pride in their people – supporting and celebrating the talents, qualities and vital contributions of everyone in the global team. 1 in every 4 vacancies are filled via internal promotion.
Gold (standard) ‘Investors in People’
Top 25 - Glassdoor 2019 Employees' Choice Best Place to Work
As an experienced BA you will be able to demonstrate the following:
* 3+ years commercial BA experience – working with customers and software development teams to deliver innovative software solutions for customers
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* Customer facing skills
* Ability to deliver to timescales
* Experience presenting ideas and solutions to a range of audiences
* Agile environment experience (preferred)
* NHS/Healthcare sector experience (preferred)
* Experience working with offshore development teams (preferred)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £45k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£35k - £50k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£440 - £460 Daily
£30k - £40k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£35k - £44k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual