Posted on Aug 21, 2019 by CV-Library
We are assisting one of our Service Provider clients to recruit a lead Network Architect.
For this role you will have good experience designing LAN/SEC/WLAN solutions.
The role is working from home/local office with travel to client sites and would suit someone with experience of working in a technology service provider business.
This role will provide the right candidate with the opportunity to build a team of technical consultants and shape the future portfolio offered to customers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Lead the Design team, bringing significant advances to the technology capabilities and platforms
* keeping track with market trends, new products and technologies and presenting this back to the company and the Board of Directors
* Provide technical governance for the technologies you are responsible for and their integration into the wider portfolio
* Creation of proposal documents and BOM’s, responding to Bids/RFPs/Tenders where required
* Influence the solutions sold into customers, increasing the profit and revenue for the business
* Certified to a minimum of Cisco CCNP, or equivalent from an alternative leading manufacturer, with specialisation around Routing & Switching, Security or Wireless.
* Architectural level experience (ideally with experience of design, deploy and operations of IT infrastructure)
* Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, leading tender responses as the lead technical author and design authority.
* Able to communicate and work effectively in a team and across multi-functional teams
* Experience in specifying and designing customer solutions.
* Strong Leadership skills
* Excellent documentation and presentation skills
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£60k - £70k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual
£85k - £90k Annual
£70k - £100k Annual
£75k - £85k Annual