Quality Assurance Inspector
Posted on Aug 21, 2019 by CV-Library
£12.00 to £14.52 per hour
2 Shift pattern rota. (Days & Lates)
My client is a leading manufacturing company, Based in County Durham. They now have a requirement for a QA Inspector. Reporting to the Quality Manager, You will be responsible for conducting first off inspection of all machined parts
- Inform machine operator of accuracy detail, noting improvements required.
- If machined component is incorrect notify both the machine operator and supervisor immediately.
- Patrol and in process inspection on all parts.
- Final inspection of all goods prior to delivery, completion of relevant paperwork and processing within Progress MRP system.
- Inspection of materials at goods inwards and completion of all relevant paperwork and processing within Progress MRP system.
- Pre-machining inspection of castings/materials as required.
- Complete customer inspection reports, comply to reject procedures etc. and ensure that all requirements are followed fulfil the customers' requirements.
- Completion of NCRs as relevant.
- Ensure the inspection area, facilities and equipment is maintained in a clean, productive and safe manner.
- QA department personnel will endeavour to ensure delivery times are achieved by working in close cooperation with the production, production support and transport departments/personnel at all times.
- Ensure all equipment is fit for use, calibrated and all records updated as required.
- Complete monthly stock check on all equipment, reporting any stock shortages and damage to equipment.
- Relevant experience as a QA Inspector.
- Previous experience working in a busy machining subcontracting shop environment.
- Knowledge of Faro Arm and Mitutoyo CMM.
- Ability and willingness to work an alternate 2 shift pattern (Days and Lates)
- £12.00 (Days) to £14.52 (Lates) per hour.
- Shift allowance paid extra on back shift (Plus 21%)
- Shift pattern as follows; Back shift, Monday to Thursday, 12 noon to 12 midnight (average 45.75 hours per week) Days shift Monday to Thursday 0700 to 1700, Friday 0700 to 1500
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£29k - £39k Annual
£48k - £50k Annual
£16k - £22k Annual
£25 - £31 Hourly