Lead DevOps Engineer
Posted on Aug 21, 2019 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
My Client requires a Lead DevOps Engineer
Your working environment:
Client's (Private) Cloud
The purpose of Tech/Infra is delivering reliable and cost-competitive IT Infrastructure services that can be consumed on demand via a self-service portal and APIs and that enable consumer squads to work in an Agile and DevOps way.
Key skills required:
* Experience with and knowledge of automation & orchestration tools like VMWare;
* A track record of successfully automating operations of software products;
* Creativeness; you like to come up with solutions in new technologies;
* You have experience with working in a complex and challenging IT environment
* Experience in an Agile/Scrum DevOps team;
* Team player skills; a true professional in every way;
* A getting-things-done mentality.
Your education and background
* At least a Bachelor's degree, preferably in Information Technology;
* Experience with working in high performing Agile IT teams;
* Certifications and/or proven proficiency in one or more technologies requested;
* Good understanding of Dutch and English.