Desktop Support Engineer: Interim Hypercare: Global Energy Co
Posted on Aug 21, 2019 by Eaglecliff Recruitment
Desktop Support Engineer - Interim Hypercare - Global Energy Co
World Leading Global Energy Trading Company has an exciting opportunity for a Desktop Support Engineer to join their interim hypercare team to provide BAU support for users in a busy office environment.
About the role:
As part of the trader support team you will provide interim support for non-trade users as the company relocates its offices within London. The role is to provide fast and effective IT support within a busy office environment across two London offices.
* Induction of new starters and onboarding
* Monitor Telephone and email communications
* Log interactions and attempt immediate resolution via ServiceNow
* Undertake L1 resolutions tickets within defined SLA
* Escalate incidents if appropriate and follow up progress.
Key skills and experience:
* Proven IT support capabilities within a busy office environment
* Excellent all-round technical skills
* Windows 7/10
* MS Office 365
* Excellent communications skills
* Motivated and enthusiastic
* Exposure to Market Data Feeds (Reuters/Bloomberg)
* Knowledge of support processes and ITIL certification.
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.