Member Services Administrator
Posted on Aug 21, 2019 by Thomas Associates, Inc.
Thomas Associates, an association management company is seeking a Member Services Associate to support several of its trade association clients. The Member Services Associate role within Thomas Associates is a highly demanding role that requires the ability to handle multiple projects at once, with multiple managers, have strong communication skills, have great attention to detail, be highly focused on client service, and have strong proficiency in MS Office and online registration programs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, supporting Thomas Associates' association clients with:
- Conferences and Meetings - with direction from the Account Executive, the Member Services Associate is responsible for all of the meeting logistics, including planning, hotel negotiations, and registration.
- Conference Calls/GotoMeetings/WebEx
- Meeting/Conference Call Support
- Member Communications and Support
- Managing member databases
- Managing client Website updates as needed
- Client Projects such as newsletters, marketing programs, etc.
- Back-up Receptionist as needed
Experience with Cvent and CMS applications beneficial but not required. Must be willing to travel and a high level of professionalism to work with senior levels of management. Please include salary requirements.