IT Infrastructure/Cloud Analyst - Azure experience
Posted on Aug 21, 2019 by Scott-Merrick LLP
IT Infrastructure/Cloud Analyst - Azure. Analyst required for a NEW and STAND ALONE position with a software/consulting company that operates in a professional services market.
You will be responsible for the Azure Infrastructure environment, (Architecture, Projects & BAU Support), managing approx. 500 Servers, (client-side and internal). The company is in a in fantastic location within the City/Central London and requires you to be responsible for 'hands-on' technical delivery as well as providing technical guidance to the team in a 'cloud-first strategy' environment.
As an experienced IT Infrastructure Analyst you must have experience of:
- 5+ years experience in a senior technical IT role
- Microsoft Cloud; Azure, Office 365, Exchange Online
- IT Infrastructure Planning and Development
- Designing Virtualisation and Storage solutions (hands on SAN experience)
- Project Management principles
- Building and Provisioning Servers in an Azure Environment
- Back Ups and Resilience
- Azure AD Management
- Group Policy
- Tagging and Billing
The role will have line management responsibility for a Senior Support Engineer.
The role also offers a bonus and benefits scheme, including:
- 25 days holiday plus buy/sell holiday options
- season ticket loan
- Group pension scheme
- income protection
- private medical
- sports clubs/activities
- Subsidised restaurant/coffe bar
Further details of the role of IT Infrastructure/Cloud Analyst - Azure experience, are available upon receipt of your CV, subject to suitability.
Please click on APPLY to submit your CV.