Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) Architect
Posted on Aug 21, 2019 by eTeam Inc.
Job Title: Salesforce Commerce Cloud ( Demandware) Architect
Location:- Basel, Switzerland ( 50% Remote)
Client Note : Anywhere in Europe is fine. Client location is Basil. Which he/she needs to travel once a month. The rest 2 weeks he/she will be working remotely from anywhere.
- Should have overall more than 10 years of IT exp as Developer, Architect, lead role.
- Must have strong experience developing commerce application with recent SFCC (Client commerce cloud)
- Client certified with extensive experience in SFCC implementations.
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented programming, relational databases.
- Sound knowledge & hands on experience using ISMLs, JS Controllers, pipelines, Demandware scripts, OCAPI and setting up Business Manager Configuration
- Hands-on in Back End code of SFCC.
- Experienced in conducting workshops with customer team
- Have the ability to fully understand code and help developers troubleshoot code issues, algorithms and know how to leverage Object Oriented techniques
- Interpret client requirements, business processes, and use cases to produce quality technical designs in the implementation, enhancement and support of Client Commerce Cloud (Demandware) centric E-commerce projects
- Work closely with clients and internal team members to understand the client's business and their existing use of the Client Commerce Cloud (Demandware) platform
- Design complete solutions for web applications and integration techniques, extensions or enhancements to the platform
- Document using technical specification and diagrams that will stand as reference to the development team for building the solution as well as hand-off to our support team prior to launch
- Provide updates throughout the development cycle
- As the Client Commerce Cloud (Demandware) subject matter expert you will share knowledge with your team and help mentor newer developers
- Share new ideas and techniques that are relevant to the E-commerce space
- Participate in internal process improvements to our software development life cycle