Business Development Manager Cloud Sales
Posted on Aug 21, 2019 by DCV Technologies
Business Development Manager
Are you an experience Sales professional, a go getter able to bring on new business and develop high level contacts? Do you have experience in Infrastructure or AWS Cloud sales?
If you can answer yes to the above then we have the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for a highly driven and experienced Business Development Manager to drive new sales in Infrastructure and Cloud solutions for a leader amongst global Web hosting providers.
About the Role:
For our expansion into the UK we are looking to set up a new Pre-Sales organisation. Based in a newly established office in the central London area, this is an exciting opportunity to be involved at the beginning of a new UK expansion.
We are proud to have more than 11 million customers and to have registered over 18 million domains worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 7 different countries we are dedicated to creating the most innovative hosting products in the marketplace.
We provide a comprehensive range of sophisticated products including domain registrations, shared hosting packages, online shops and dedicated Servers.
Professional Hosting offers worldwide Cloud-Services for professional usage via mainstream brands. We aim at two digit growth via our Enterprise Cloud business, currently offered to Business Customers in Germany and the US.
Duties & Responsibilities:
You will be expected to efficiently complete such tasks as:
- Identify and create new opportunities leading to incremental revenue for the ProfitBricks IaaS product line in a given sales territory.
- Engage with Pre-Sales support for customer meetings to develop customer discussions further.
- Develop and execute a sales plan that provides complete territory coverage.
- Accountable for managing the sales cycles, forecast and close opportunities.
- Proactively generate new opportunities by creating customer centric solutions that deliver value across their enterprise.
- Develop relationships with Client CIO's, CxO, and Lines of Business Owners (HR, Marketing and Finance). Has direct relationship with ProfitBricks key partners (mainly MSPs) to facilitate the development of full, robust customized solutions.
- Create Business Cases and Customer Proposals to drive tangible benefits for the customer to facilitate execution to close of the solution sale.
- Own the highest possible relationships in an account whilst driving a bottom up relationship strategy with all those in contact with the client.
- Conduct sales presentations for customers and related partners.
- Build and manage a sustained pipeline of qualified opportunities, ensuring that ProfitBricks sales systems are complete and accurate at all times.
- Actively develop personal knowledge of industry/market sector, client's business challenges and competitive and economic landscape.
- Pipeline generation, qualification, review and deal closure
- Accurate forecasting
- There will be a high level of customer engagement and face time
- You will need to have the ability to gain access to and operate at Board level (CxO).
- You will demonstrable success in thinking differently to effect positive revenue results.
Skills & Experience required:
The ideal candidate will have significant experience of Sales and New Business Development within Cloud in particular in IaaS and PaaS disciplines. They must be able to demonstrate prior sales success and knowledge of both technical and business related strategies.
- Proven Sales experience in an appropriate cloud product line
- Demonstrable results-oriented attitude that overcomes barriers
- Ability to demonstrate strong x-lob and Matrix working across sales lead teams
- The ideal candidate must have experience in consultative selling. The ability to think BIG and execute on propositions ranging from Transformational to Tactical.
- You will be a client-focused individual with a high level of empathy and ability to understand the needs of clients.
- You will need to be able to translate client needs' into solutions with a high level of responsiveness, follow through and execution of commitments.
- We are looking for someone with strong entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to identify opportunities and associated risk. You will need to have had experience operating in a Matrix environment with multiple stakeholders
- The ideal candidate will be highly organized with excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Charismatic presentation skills will be a benefit in this position.
We Offer You:
Competitive salary and bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme,
- Private health care cover
- Life assurance