Business Intelligence Data Analyst - Chicago Loop (115K)
Posted on Aug 21, 2019 by Responsive Search, Inc.
Permanent Direct Hire | Salary plus bonus and benefits
We are looking for a BI Data Analyst for a growing client in the Chicago area. This is a high growth organization that is upgrading their data warehouse and looking for a strong candidate who can serve as a key Analyst in this role.
- Create and maintain data for operations and financials.
- Perform validation and corrections via audit reports to ensure standardization daily
- Work as part of the Master Data Management team to recommended changes to improve process efficiencies, ensuring timely and professional communication to users, management, and senior leadership
- Interface with cross-functional teams to validate adherence to master data policies and communicate non-adherence were appropriate
- Application of best business practices for mass data updates as appropriate
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) in the master data governance operations
- Develop standard procedures, user guides and other necessary training and job aid materials, along with training as needed
- Experience with Project Management is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in data warehousing or Business Intelligence and data analysis
- High attention to detail when performing data entry and analysis
- Capable of communicating and collaborating with key business stakeholders in a professional and timely manner
- Understanding of application databases and data warehouses
- Strong analytical skills, detailed and process oriented
- Ability to create and report on master data metrics using graphical representation (prior scorecard or visual management experience a plus)
- Experience in developing key documentation, user guides, and other necessary training materials
- Experience in cross training team members and key users
- Experience with ERP and/or Oracle is a huge plus