Posted on Aug 20, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: £35,000 – 39,000
OTE: £42,000 – 45,000 – Overtime and On call allowance
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
Looking for a candidate who is looking to step into a Team leader role with 12months
Plenty of training and support real chance to develop and improve.
You will be working for an extremely well-established business that is always inventing and refining their technology
Due to recent expansion, my client, who is one of the largest industrial manufacturers within its sector in the UK, are currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer to join their current team. The successful candidate will be joining a business that is continuously thriving to improve their already high standards and grow at a rapid rate. The maintenance engineer must be multi-skilled, but due to quality of the current team, they can be either electrically or mechanically bias. The chosen engineer will have the benefit of working a day’s only role with the potential to move to shifts in the future. The company has grown from 40 – 82 staff in two years.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
Complete all allocated TPM in accordance with the appropriate schedules and specific requirements. Provide an effective and efficient response to all unplanned plant and equipment breakdowns, both mechanical and electrical
• Maintenance engineer must be multi-skilled
• Maintenance engineer must be competent both electrically and mechanically
• Maintenance engineer must hold a relevant engineering qualification
• Electrical; Three Phase, star/ delta motors, invertors
• Mechanical;, pneumatics’, belts, bearings and chains
To be successful in your application for this Maintenance Engineer role you will need:
• To be confident solving electrical and mechanical issues with manufacturing/production equipment.
• To be flexible to carry out some facilities work (typically lighting) when required.
• Happy to work a day-based shift pattern.
• Flexible to do some weekend overtime when required.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
Salary 36K – 39K! for a day’s role will increase if required to do shifts
• Working for a growing company and opportunity to be Team leader
• Days only role
• Will be joining a hardworking team
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£37.3k - £37.3k Annual
£44k - £44k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£33k - £35k Annual
£33k - £35k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual