Part Qualified Accountant
Posted on Aug 20, 2019 by CV-Library
Study support for candidates who are wanting to continue their qualifications will be offered following completing the probationary period.
* Accounts preparation for Ltd companies and sole traders/partnerships
* Occasional audit work (if no audit experience then it can be provided)
* Business tax computations
* Some basic personal tax work
* Occasional bookkeeping duties
* VAT / MTD work
* Must be part AAT or ACCA qualified
* Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within an Accountancy Practice
* Strong MS Office skills including Excel
* Experience using an accounting software is essential
* Sage would be beneficial
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£24k - £28k Annual
£26k - £30k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£16k - £20k Annual