Posted on Aug 20, 2019 by CV-Library
On offer is an excellent starting salary and generous benefits package. A varied role this opportunity would suit a multi-faceted engineer currently working as a Process Engineer, Production Engineer or Manufacturing Engineer.
Manufacturing Engineer - Role and Responsibilities - Production Engineer / Process Engineer / Lean / Continuous Improvement
- Identify and implement improvement projects to reduce cost whilst increasing output
- Review and make improvements to standard processes and operating procedures.
- Excellent understanding of lean and continuous improvement activities
- Evaluate suggested CAPEX projects and take the lead on planned shutdowns
Manufacturing Engineer - Skills and Abilities - Production Engineer / Process Engineer / Lean / Continuous Improvement
- Qualified in engineering or equivalent
- Background in a high volume largely automated production environment
- Previous experience of process improvement methodologies
- At least three years experience in a Manufacturing Engineer style role, specifically working on machined and metal based products
- Excellent lean and continuous improvement knowledge
- Experienced with CAPEX projects
Process Engineer, Production Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer,
If this role could appeal please do apply now