Full Stack PHP Developer
Posted on Aug 20, 2019 by CV-Library
Chase and Holland are working with an award-winning business to recruit for a Full Stack PHP Developer. We are looking for someone with exceptional knowledge and recognized skills in the core technologies. This role would suit a PHP Developer who would relish the challenge of working face-to-face with key team member of a growing in-house development team as well as other stakeholders within the business.
It is a very exciting time to join the business as they are building complex and inventive solutions to complex business, industry and regulatory requirements through web-based technologies. Their focus is to produce high quality, working and tested code which not only keeps them productive but also helps the business to succeed.
The current technology stack is PHP, Nginx, Memcached, jQuery, MySQL. All running on a virtualised cluster.
* Write efficient, lean, scalable and beautiful code
* Help maintain and improve existing PHP applications
* Build user-friendly interfaces that are easy to navigate
* Visualise and design suitable database schemas
* Assists in project planning
* Resolve bugs, errors and performance issues on existing systems
* Keep up to date with web technologies and design trends
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working on business management systems
• Experience using popular MVC frameworks
• Understanding of git version control
• Knowledge of performance boosting techniques such as minification, caching, compressions and SQL query optimisation
• Strong communication skills
Desirable skills (but not essential):
• Linux server management
• Experience with unit tests
This is a forward thinking and rapidly evolving environment. You will have the freedom to question established processes, broaden your horizons and develop new ideas as well as work to improve existing systems and you will have the opportunity to help create industry leading, cutting-edge solutions. If this Full Stack PHP Developer Vacancy sounds of interest, then please get in touch by clicking Apply
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£55k - £75k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£55k - £60k Annual