Posted on Aug 20, 2019 by CV-Library
Ethero - Burton are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Fitter to join a global leading industrial packaging company based in Burton.
The Maintenance Fitters duties will include:
- Attending and repairing plant breakdowns
- Carrying out preventive maintenance tasks and updating the results onto a system
- Maintain and monitor individual plant areas to improve efficiency
- Assist the production teams to achieve the required levels of output
- Complete any other reasonable tasks or requests as required to meet KPI's
Experience and Skills Required:
- Competent in welding
- Sound knowledge of machining techniques
- Understanding of electrical drawings
- Ability to fault find using PLC's
The successful Maintenance Fitter will be working on a fixed day shift but would need to be flexible:
- 6:30am to 3:00pm (Monday to Friday)
- On occasion they may roll into working only 4 days and increasing the working hours per day.
The Maintenance Fitter role is based in Burton so transport may be required if not local.
Please contact Robert at Ethero on email@example.com for more information, or should you feel suitable for the role please press apply
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£29k - £29k Annual
£29.4k - £29.4k Annual
£28k - £31k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£28k - £28k Annual
£29k - £33k Annual