Posted on Aug 20, 2019 by CV-Library
Established over 30 years they are a global group employing people across the United States, Canada and Europe and the Far East.
As a Part Qualified Accountant your duties will include:
* Liaising with Sales Force to ensure all sales data are in place, checking contracts and service agreement, POs, project budgets and billing information.
* Ensuring sales invoices are raised in accordance with client agreements / PO.
* Recording intercompany, supplier invoices and employee expenses.
* Financial project management.
* Preparation of sales commissions.
* Prepare monthly sales performance analysis.
* Prepare monthly revenue analysis and reconcile deferred revenue and costs.
* Month end close activities including posting accruals, prepayments, fixed assets and intercompany reconciliations.
* Preparation of management accounts.
* Assist in the annual audit process for the group.
To be a successful Part Qualified Accountant you will have the following skills and experience:
* A current CIMA / ACCA Studier.
* Knowledge of transactional accounting and double entry book-keeping.
* Numerically orientated.
* Recent graduate with experience in a similar level role and preferably within the professional services sector.
Study support and training available.
The Qualified Accountant will be required to work 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
In return, the Part Qualified Accountant will receive a salary of up to £36,000 per annum plus study package, pension, bonus scheme and much more.
If you are looking for an opportunity that offers scope and diversity and you enjoy being part of an organisation that is fresh and innovative and rapidly growing, please apply in the strictest confidence
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20k - £25k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£16k - £19k Annual