iOS Developer - English Speaking - Belgium
Posted on Aug 20, 2019 by Hanson Regan Ltd
Hanson Regan are currently looking for an iOS Developer for a new opportunity in Belgium for a long term contract.
- Knowledge of English is mandatory.
- You are a "software craftsman" who sees software development as a craft
Essential IT knowledge: You know the principles of clean code and apply them effectively.
- Understanding of Apple's iOS design principles and interface guidelines, DDD and best practices
- You write readable code and do refactoring where necessary.
- You are familiar with test driven development (TDD) and you have practical experience with it
- Proven knowledge in iOS app development (different version of iOS SDK and the libraries available for common tasks
- Knowledge of SVN/Git (Gitlab or alternative), Jenkins, SonarQube, Fortify, Confluence, JIRA
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Deployment principles, Docker, Container and Groovy
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to Back End services and third-party libraries or API's
- Agile Mindset - You embrace the SCRUM values (Focus, Commitment, Openness, Respect and Courage).
- You know what Pair Programming means, and you are prepared to apply it actively
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- You actively share your knowledge with your team
- You dare to challenge the requirements you receive based on your expertise
- Continuous learning: you contribute to the constant improvement of the functioning of the team
If you have these skills and are interested, please APPLY!