Hiring for Salsforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware)
Posted on Aug 20, 2019 by Infoplus Technologies UK Ltd
Note: Job location Any European country is fine (Remote work will be provided). But, Once a month the person should be ready to travel Basil, Switzerland for couple of weeks
- Should have overall more than 10 years of IT exp as Developer, Architect, lead role.
- Must have strong experience developing commerce application with recent SFCC (Salesforce commerce cloud)
- Salesforce certified with extensive experience in SFCC implementations.
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented programming, relational databases.
- Sound knowledge & hands on experience using ISMLs, JS Controllers,pipelines, Demandware scripts, OCAPI and setting up Business Manager Configuration
- Hands-on in Back End code of SFCC.
- Experienced in conducting workshops with customer team
- Have the ability to fully understand code and help developers troubleshoot code issues, algorithms and know how to leverage Object Oriented techniques
- Interpret client requirements, business processes, and use cases to produce quality technical designs in the implementation, enhancement and support of Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) centric E-commerce projects
- Work closely with clients and internal team members to understand the clients business and their existing use of the Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) platform
- Design complete solutions for web applications and integration techniques, extensions or enhancements to the platform
- Document using technical specification and diagrams that will stand as reference to the development team for building the solution as well as hand-off to our support team prior to launch
- Provide updates throughout the development cycle
- As the Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) subject matter expert you will share knowledge with your team and help mentor newer developers
- Share new ideas and techniques that are relevant to the E-commerce space
- Participate in internal process improvements to our software development life cycle.