Posted on Aug 20, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
System Engineer vacancy for our globally operating Zurich based company in the banking sector.
- Work experience with email infrastructures in a global company
- Proven experience as a project stream lead in a large IT project
- Excellent knowledge of email authentication, including SPF, DKIM and DMARC
- Advanced expertise with Linux-based MTA products and LDAP databases
- Fostering DMARC introduction from a design and operations viewpoint
- Working together with a solution vendor and with internal functions
- Assisting project, service and product managers with consulting and materials
- Supporting email boundary engineers with business-as-usual requests as create, test and document email routing and policy changes
- Contributing to Email Boundary infrastructure life cycling like testing, documentation, Scripting and automation
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Did this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.