Indirect Tax Technology ERP Senior Manager - SAP
Posted on Aug 20, 2019 by Intrinsic Link IT Limited
Indirect Tax Technology ERP Senior Manager required by my client one of the world's leading professional services organisations.
Due to unprecedented growth my client is looking for a Senior Manager within the Tax Technology and Data arena to help with the drive in its Technology business supporting the Indirect Tax Reporting & Strategy group across its consulting space. In essence an ERP specialist with a focus on Indirect Tax
Key skills and experience include:
A core technical solution level understanding of SAP and/or Oracle and/or a rounded appreciation of these and other ERP and accounting information systems - for example, MSDX and Workday Financials
Experience in the implementation and technical review of key financial and logistics modules and of methods of data extraction from a selection of these systems
- For SAP - SD, MM & FI as core (including at the procedure, condition and sequence levels), GTS, Hana and tax related S/4 areas will be a benefit
- For Oracle - EBT, wider EBS and Inventory modules amongst others
- Workday Financials and MSDX or other primary financial systems
- The indirect tax determination engines (OneSource, Vertex, Avalara and Sovos)
Aside from this key area any the following are not essential but will also be an advantage
- Experience of working in indirect tax (VAT and Duty and/or supply chain) accounting
- Experience of working from raw accounting data
- Able to communicate tax, data and technology concepts to non-specialists
- Experience of multi-territory indirect tax compliance
- Experience of
- Producing requirements documentation
- Undertaking impact analysis and detailed design sessions with both developers and business teams
- Creating, reviewing and completing test cases
- Project management support
You will be a self-starter, have a passion and drive to take this forward and be able to provide a technical centre of excellence as part of the growing team.
Please get in touch in the first instance with your CV stating rate expectation.