Java Developer, software engineer, full-stack
Posted on Aug 20, 2019 by Levy Associates Ltd
Java developer, software engineer, full-stack. Agile, Scrum, Spring, Git, Maven, Jenkins.
Imagine...That what you work on every day is responsible for 7 million costumers using digital banking affairs.
My client is one of the largest IT employers in the Netherlands, one of the largest banks.
As a Senior Java Developer there, you will contribute to the digital transformation of the bank and will be the driving force behind developements, such as Open Banking. All development is done within the cloud using the latest cutting-edge technology.
In order to be successful in this role minimum requirements are:
- 4+ years of experience building products using Java and Spring
- 4+ years experience building products using Git, Maven
- 3+ years experience integrations and deployments using Jenkins, Nexu
- A bachelor degree (completed)
- Experience with large organizations and complex technological landscapes
- Pivotal Cloud Factory
- Spring Boot
- Cloud application deployment
- Working knowledge of Atlassian suite (Bitbucker, JIRA, Confluence)
If you see yourself in this position then do not hesitate and take this amazing opportunity!
You will be working in a fast-pace environment, with a fantastic team of international DevOps and you will have the chance to challenge and develop yourself on a daily basis.
And...If at the end 12 months contract you are extremely satisfied with the job, good at what you do and you want to stay YOU CAN: your contract can become permanent!