Big Data Engineer
Posted on Aug 20, 2019 by Templeton and Partners
Currently Templeton & Partners is looking for an Experienced Big Data Engineer to join one of our international clients for a position in Amsterdam, The Netherlands of 3 months minimum with option of extension.
Templeton & Partners is looking for a strong communicative Experienced Big Data Engineer who enjoys to work with the latest technology to build data products and enable further data science.
Some of your key activities will include:
- You will be designing, developing, testing and maintaining complex data driven systems.
- Work with low-latency distributed systems.
- You will need to have a strong theoretical basis.
- Be able to write clean, efficient and maintainable code
- Use the core principles of functional programming and have experience using it.
Our client is looking for you to have experience and skills in:
- Transform Data Science models in solid and scalable products.
- Solid knowledge of machine learning models.
- Experience with Hadoop
- Experience with Spark
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience with Yarn
- Experience with Cassandra
Why Should You Apply?
- Becoming part of a highly motivated team.
- Being part of a large multinational company.
- Being able to improve your technological skills hands on.
We are looking forward to receive your application, and will be in touch promptly to discuss this opportunity in more detail.