General Manager - The Grand Tier Restaurant
Posted on Aug 20, 2019 by Delaware North
This high-status and high-volume location requires our talented restaurant team of culinary and hospitality professionals who embody this world-class cultural dining experience. Patina Restaurant Group is seeking similarly passionate individuals to share in this vocation with us. We are dedicated to facilitating growth and development of our employees' careers in all fields.
- Managing day to day restaurant operations with a strong focus on guest satisfaction.
- Reviews financial statements and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement. Handle and report product orders, inventory, and sales.
- Completes accurate and necessary administrative duties to include but not limited to: hiring process,training process, scheduling, sales tracking, labor tracking, payroll, petty cash, deposits, inventories, ordering, account payables and receivables and P&L accounting as assigned.
- Establish and maintain standard operating procedures for supervising all Front of the House employees while inspiring and motivating them to promote the concept. Take ownership of development and performance management of staff.
- Collaborate with the Executive Chef on standard operating procedures in the Front and Back of the House are enforced to ensure food and menu specifications, food handling and food safety requirements (in compliance with Health Department standards), receiving and storage procedures.
- Follows procedures to maintain the safety and security of all employees, customers and company assets (building, cash, equipment, supplies).
- Assist and support in new unit openings
- Maintain complete knowledge of and compliance with all company policies (including human resources), service procedures, and standards.
- Lead by example, be the representative you d want your staff to be.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a General Manager in a restaurant with a similar style of dining, capacity and volume.
- Servsafe, Food Safety Handler, and Training for Intervention Procedures (TIPS) certifications required.
- Ability to navigate and utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), & (POS) systems.
- Strong financial and computer skills; has experience working with and an understanding of P&L s; Able to monitor budgets and manage service and labor costs.
Who We Are Take your career beyond the ordinary to the extraordinary, with Patina Restaurant Group and Delaware North.
Associated topics: conference, food service supervisor, gerente de cocina, kitchen manager, manager, night shift manager, operations manager, partner, service manager, shift manager