Cashier at Agganis Arena
Posted on Aug 20, 2019 by Delaware North
The Opportunity As part of the Food and Beverage team, greeting every guest with a smile, the seasonal associate is responsible for serving food and beverages while following proper sanitation guidelines and company procedures. Working in a team environment, this position may also assist in other areas within the department.
This is a part time seasonal position.
We are looking for candidates, 18 years of age or older, willing to work an event driven schedule on a part-time basis. These events are primarily on nights, holidays, and weekends.
No experience - no problem as long as you have the passion and people skills, we ll teach you the rest.
If you have exceptional guest service and ability to work in a fast paced environment, you ve got the ticket to this unique opportunity.
Why work for us?
- You will be a part of the thrill of college hockey and more
- Work with your friends
- Become part of the excitement
- Rewards & Recognition program
- Low commitment for part-time work.
- Great for 2nd income, students, and retirees.
- Scheduling completed on line You tell us when you are available to work!
- Ability to develop your leadership skills and be on the fast track for hospitality career advancement
Associated topics: bakery, barista, buffet, cajero, cashier front end, host, hostess, receptionist, restaurant, valet