Node JS Developer
Posted on Aug 20, 2019 by Empiric Solutions
Node JS Developer
A Node JS developer is required for a long-term contract position with a major blue chip client in Belgium - Brussels
The Node JS Developer must have the following skills and experience.
- Overall experience - 3 - 5 Years
- Preferable - Development experience - Full stack development - Front End apps, Back End, 3rd party services integration.
- Experience in designing and implementing solutions using enterprise technology stacks Java/NodeJS
- Experience in implementing solutions for enterprise and consumer using responsive web React JS and Angular approaches
- Experience in designing database schema on both traditional RDBMS and modern NoSQL databases
- Practical knowledge in usage of at least one of the leading cloud services AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform for building mobile solutions
- Good understanding of mobile applications development process and ecosystem.
- Good understanding of continuous integration and delivery concepts, with working knowledge of Git and a CI tool like Jenkins
Desired Skills (Experience in below)
- Microservices (NodeJS, Python, Java (Struts/Spring))
- Web frameworks (ReactJS, Angular)
- Database (oracle, MySQL, postgres, mongoDB)
- Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- CICID (Jenkins, bamboo, Azure devOps piplines, Bitbucket piplines, AWS pipelines)
Shortlisting immediately - phone interview this week, start date ideally within 2 to 4 weeks. Pay rate commensurate with relevant experience
Empiric is a global provider of niche and specialist recruitment services operating across Investment Banking, Oil & Gas, Engineering, IT and Industry & Commerce. Our expert knowledge of the market and strong working relationships with our clients has enabled us to become the preferred supplier to over 150 global corporations.