.NET Software Developer with DevOps mindset - Sunbury - 4months - £484
Posted on Aug 20, 2019 by ABW Recruitment
My client a Trading Company based in Sunbury requires a .NET Software Developer with DevOps mindset.
For this position you will require experience with C# 7.0 or later as well as working with WPF and Microservices using .NET Full/Core frameworks.
You will be working with multiple product streams based across the globe, working to modernise applications, develop and deliver new features and solutions.
- Work closely with business analysts and product owners to understand requirements
- Design, develop and unit test features
- Contribute to the full SDLC, including analysis, design, development, testing, and maintenance of the system, business processes, data and interfaces.
- Share ideas, issues, risks and concerns with the development team
- Participate within scrum meetings, planning and reviews with the team to shape the delivery of the products as well as demonstrating to business stakeholders
- Using Git for code version control
- Follow agreed change processes to deploy code continuously
- Use modern techniques and behaviours for driving development forward
- Design and develop solutions for the integration and reporting components.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Extensive knowledge of C# 7.0 or later
- .NET Framework 4.5 or later
- .NET Core 2.2 or later
- Ability to work with WPF using MVVM, IOC, PRISM, Unity, MEF etc.
- Experience developing and deploying microservices with .NET Core
- Experienced developing with components like DevExpress and ReSharper
- Good knowledge of relational database technologies, like Microsoft SQL Server
- Agile-minded, experience working in a scrum team, delivering quality products incrementally
- Experience with TDD and BDD development methodologies
- Strong experience with unit and component tests with tools like nUnit, xUnit, Moq etc
- Strong understanding of programming paradigms such as distributed architectures and multi-threaded program design.
- Confident in demonstrating products in progress to Product Owners and Business Stakeholders
- Highly motivated team player, always ready to provide support and guidance to other members of the scrum team
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experienced with continuous delivery pipelines and continuous integration (with tools like Cruise/Jenkins, Ansible, OpenShift, Azure DevOps, MS Build)
- Experience of working with modern service orientation, and related technologies.
- Knowledge of automated testing for Front End thick clients
PLEASE QUOTE REF - JS2293