Posted on Aug 20, 2019 by Elevate Direct
* Reconciling and resolving cash & trade exceptions, working with counterparties and other business areas
* Liaison with trades and funds teams for reconciliation issues
* Ensure all breaks are investigated and tracked daily
* Liaison with Static Data teams for product set-up issues
* Reconciling and resolving trading exceptions and out of balances, working with counterparties and other business areas
* Working as part of a team to meet daily deadlines.
* Ensure that all correct control procedures are adhered to and a full audit trail is recorded and maintained at all times.
* Escalation of potential risk and exposure on a timely basis.
* Ensure appropriate prioritisation of daily work efforts and management of capacity and workloads.
* Opportunity to develop a specialist role within a new and expanding team.
* Exposure to a number of internal counterparts and departments within Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
* Exposure to external agents, counterparties and service providers.
* Development of relationships within Merrill Lynch at senior levels
* Ongoing development of system architecture and client service requirements involving the development of project management skills.
* Experience in a Middle and/or Back Office environment
* A good understanding of Equities, Fixed Income and funds products
* Reconciliation investigations experience
* Solid background and knowledge of automated reconciliations
* Strong product knowledge and understanding of wealth/asset management and custody business.
* Practical experience of all stages of the trade life cycle.
* MIS experience
* Desirable Skills:
* Ability to define, articulate and manage process improvements and business requirements.
* Show a high level of commitment, professional work ethic and appreciation of diversity.
* Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
* Ability to investigate non-standard exception based queries this included cash breaks, stock breaks and out of balances.
* Ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
* Demonstrate the ability to independently troubleshoot and resolve problems that arise
* Sound understanding of operational risk and controls.
* Good spoken and written communication skills.
* Computer literate and numerate.
* Threshold competent (together with passes in IAQ exams would be advantageous)
* The incumbent should be a positive and resourceful individual.
* They will be expected to be self-motivated and have a pro-active approach to problem resolution & a can do attitude.
* Must possess the ability to successfully react to workload changes.
* The role will involve dealing with different levels internally and externally requiring excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Support may be required for other functions of the London Middle Office department requiring a team approach in a team environment.
* Must possess the ability to work well under pressure, be able to manage tight deadlines and situations where conflicting priorities arise on a daily basis.
* Client focus & service ethics
Additional information about the process
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.