Financial C#/.NET Developer - Zurich, Switzerland
Posted on Aug 20, 2019 by SystemRS
FINANCIAL C#/.NET DEVELOPER
C#, .NET, C++, SQL, Murex, Sophis, Fidessa
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute on the design of new developments of the software solutions for the financial structured product industry.
- Ensure an efficient maintenance of the system, by improving and refactoring it day by day.
- Write efficient, reliable and clean code, following the defined best-practices
- Excellent in Problem solving, work closely with business (Sales and Structuring) to understand and gather requirements.
- Strong experience in C#/.NET
- Willing to learn C++
- Strong Software Development/Design/Architecture skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to find creative solutions
- Strong Object-Oriented Architecture skills needed.
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into technical solutions
- Ability to work independently and in a pro-active manner
- Be able to dialog with business on daily basis
- Experience in the finance or insurance industry is an asset
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science, or Math, or Physics
- Excellent communication skills (Written and spoken)
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An international and agile environment
- Opportunities to work with latest technologies and broaden your skills (possibility to develop in Scala)
- Opportunities to take a leading role within key projects