Senior Developer SAP BW ABAP
Posted on Aug 20, 2019 by Stamford Consultants AG
Our client, one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies based in the Basel area, is now looking for a Senior Developer with a background in SAP BI and BW, and strong knowledge of ABAP.
This is a contractual role starting this September 2019.
- Provide technical solutions to fulfil business requests using SAP's BW development language
- Design, develop, configure, migrate, test and implement SAP BW 7.x data warehousing solutions
- Design and build data flows including InfoObjects, InfoCubes, Aggregates, Datastore objects(DSO), MultiProviders, InfoSets, Transformations, DTPs and DataSources
- Build, test, and publish of BEx reports, BEx Workbooks and BEx Web applications using SAP BEx 7.x suite
- Develop variables, restrict key figures, calculate key figures, structures and selections in SAP BEx Query Designer
- Develop, enhance, test and implement SAP ABAP applications
- Develop function module extractors in ABAP
- Move existing queries to HANA Views
- Extensive experience in design, modelling and development on SAP BW 7.0 or higher.
- SAP ABAP programming knowledge.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills and experience in analysing and understanding business/technology system architectures, databases, and client applications.
- Experience with Financial reporting in BW.
- Ability to work with business and technology users to define and gather reporting and analytics requirements.
- Experience with international corporate environment.
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.