Test Architect - Infra & OAT (operational acceptance testing)
Posted on Aug 20, 2019 by eTeam Inc.
Job Title: Test Architect - Infra & OAT (operational acceptance testing)
Job Location: Dublin, Ireland
Job Type: Contract
- Hands-on experience doing infra & OAT (operational acceptance testing) testing ie Alert & monitoring, failover, transaction reconciliation, zero data lose, Adaptability, Interoperability, Maintainability, Security, Resilience, Recoverability, Installation & Deployment, Service Continuity, availability testing etc.
- Experience of defining and implementing Test Policies/Standards and Processes
- Experience gained in a Financial Services environment. A combination of strong hands-on technical skills and excellent communication skills.
- Should able to do Non-functional test requirement gathering for Infra and OAT testing, provide technical estimates and solution to test the requirement
- E2E test delivery management for OAT & Infra testing.
- Good experience in IBM TIVOLI or APPDYNAMICs for alert monitoring configuration and testing.
- Should have very good administrative knowledge of -SOLARIS/AIX/UNIX/Linux/WINDOWS
- Should have very good experience in DB - SQL/Client/DB2 failover testing
- Should have very good experience in JBOSS/IBM WAS/IIS/MQ/F5 load balancer testing.
- Very good experience in Infra & OAT automation using - Jenkins/Marvel
- Good hands-on knowledge of Security and Penetration testing
- Should able to design OAT & Infra test scenarios, test cases and execute it independently.
- Very good knowledge of Vagrant- Jenkins or Inspect infra testing tool and should able to lead Continuous Integration testing
- Should have good knowledge of DevOps and should able to integrate OAT & INFRA testing as part of Continuous delivery.