Business Analyst Aviation
Posted on Aug 20, 2019 by Modis
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst with Aviation/Airline Experience in Brussels, Belgium area for a 6-month contract. Please can you check the specification and let me know if you could be suitable and interested in the position below?
Duration: Initial 6 months
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Must be in Belgium for the interview
Business Analyst with Aviation/Airline Experience
The person is preferable already living in Belgium as the interview will take only place Face to Face
We are in the process of interviewing immediately
This Team is managing the applications that underpin the optimal air cargo shipment processing from airport to airport.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for supporting the life cycle of the ACS toolset used by 10.000+ people globally for the seamless processing of half a million shipments per year. You will ensure its ongoing reliability and work on improvements to its functionality, service quality and operational efficiency. Hereto you will be managing assigned projects of business process and IT nature.
- Develop the ACS team use of the ACS toolset
Intervene when problems occur to maintain the overall user satisfaction
Supervise bugs/requirements traceability information and record their status in the course of the project
Liaise closely with expert users and It functions
Provide expertise and advice on best practice to senior stakeholders, user base and team colleagues
- Investigate, analyze and validate user request and manage requirements
- Uphold open communication/coordination with stakeholders on different levels
- Maintain close cooperation with the application developer(s) as well as IT functions
- Coordinate/assist with set up of test plans with the super-users
- Support release to production of applications
- Solid experience with business analysis and project management
- Air Cargo/Air Freight background is a must/logistics/transport/warehousing
- Excellent English language skills
- Strong communication skills and interaction with senior management and users
- Team player who knows how to cooperate with others to achieve the targets
- Be able to work as part of a cross-functional and cross-cultural team
- Willingness to travel
- Be an active listener
- Experience in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio)
- Experience with collaborative tools such as Confluence/JIRA or willingness to learn
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.