Business Analyst FRTB
Posted on Aug 20, 2019 by Experis AG
Bsuiness Analyst (FRTB)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Business Analyst to work on the implementation of the Fundamental review of the trading book standard approach.
- Configure and test a third party FRTB SA system
- Analyse results, detect and correct misconfigurations, improve configurations
- Identify/Specify necessary changes and interact with external system provider
- Interact with the market risks team and communicate result to sever internal stakeholders
The skills and experience needed for this position are:
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Hands on experience with the implementation of the FRTB standards approach (FRTB SA)
- Have a quantitative finance background is a plus
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Yiyi Thornton.