OCM Expert (Infrastructure)
Posted on Aug 20, 2019 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client in Kaiseraugst we are looking for an OCM Expert (Infrastructure) for a 3-month contract.
Duration: 3 months
To support its Digital Transformation journey, our Client needs an Identity & Access Management (IAM) ecosystem supporting fluid demand. Fundamental changes are required to fulfil business requirements, while at the same time, countering growing risk of data loss, leakage, manipulation and security breaches.
A multi-year Simplification Program will deliver a harmonized, simplified and efficient IAM ecosystem. Key principles for the program center around accelerated delivery of business value, providing automation capabilities, driving compliance and productivity, and ultimately, enabling business agility. OCM will play a critical role to realize this ambitious vision, ensuring executive sponsorship, support and buy-in from application owners, as well as strong collaboration and commitment from all partners (beyond IT) throughout the entire lifespan of the program.
- Start date: 02.09.2019
- Latest start date: 15.09.2019 (as soon as possible)
- End date: 01.03.2020
- Extension: planned, depends on the performance (project-length:3 years)
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Possible, prior approval needed (1 day per week).
- Travelling: up to 20% (mostly to Madrid, also San Francisco and Warsaw)
- Team size: 2-3 in total, might get bigger (contractor would have the lead role in the team)
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Lead strategic and organizational change management within a range of interrelated projects, both within the direct scope and responsibility of the program as well as in alignment with parallel business initiatives targeting JML process streamlining.
- The OCM expert will report to the OCM Lead also support program manager and project teams with integrating the change management activities into their project plans.
- Provide strategic change management vision for the IAM Simplification Program furthermore provide mentoring of internal employees to execute against the vision.
- Reporting to global OCM Lead and program manager. Partner with Solution Owner and leverage Change Management SPOC's and/or Change Agent Network.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities.
- Support and execute communication efforts: design and implement communications.
- Develop and manage online and social media channels, including content creation and coordination with owners of these global channels.
- Oversight of Change Management, training management, stakeholder engagement, communications and adoption activities on a program level provide support for individual projects where necessary.
- Prepare and facilitate OCM workshops.
- Identify additional OCM activities that will ensure the success of the project.
- Assess the change impact - create and manage global metrics and feedback mechanisms, incl. Surveys.
- Manage and facilitate OCM workshops to ensure a strong understanding of change management principles and user adoption techniques to be deployed during the project.
- Build out and manage a global change agent/champion network that will support the introduction of ServiceNow to tens of thousands of employees across the organization.
Ready to travel internationally up to 20% of working time at peaks.
- University degree in Change Management or Business Communication
- More than 10+ year experiences in Change, Organization and Communications Management
- Background in Security and Identify Access Technology/Domain is a great benefit
- Relevant commercial experience in a multinational company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (preferred native speaker or proficiency)
- Track record of managing complex OCM projects successfully
- Experience in change projects, and an interest in change methodologies such as Prosci
- Experience of working in IT project implementation projects
- Strong interest in new technologies and familiar with the Google Suite
- Structured approach, problem-solver, flexible and self-directed with communication skills able to work independently
Nice to Haves:
+++ Security exposure
++ Language: Spanish
+ Pharma experience
We offer you a competitive salary and an interesting challenge in a well named company which will benefit your career.
If you are the person we're looking for please submit your application. We're looking forward to getting to know you.
Only English-written CVs will be accepted.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.