ICT Support Engineer - Level 2
Posted on Aug 20, 2019 by Ipsus Technologies Ltd
IT Support Engineer with experience in troubleshooting and supporting operating systems and applications in a corporate environment.
To provide high-level support onsite support, systems administration, applications support including web and mobile, database administration, data management and analysis, infrastructure, networks, ICT security, cloud computing, ICT operations and general level 2 ICT support including end users.
- To provide customer support on a variety of technologies
- Incident classification, resolution and escalation if appropriate
- Deliver solutions to agreed Service Level Agreements
- Setup and configuration of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems to include Desktop & Servers, Active Directory, Print Management, Office Anti-Virus, Firewalls, Backup Solutions, Office 365, Skype for Business
- Manage Mobile Device Management (MDM) and backups solutions
- Provide monitoring of Servers, storage, networks and applications
- Reporting faults and maintaining logs on Servers, Desktops and Laptops
- Ensure all internal procedures are adhered to and internal documentation kept up to date
- Perform projects as assigned
- Relevant qualification and 2+ years' IT Support experience
- Good knowledge of hardware and associated technologies: Servers, desktop, laptop and printers, Microsoft Desktop and Server Operating systems
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies, remote security solutions, etc.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- The ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently or a part of a team
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Microsoft Certification or other industry certification a distinct advantage, Microsoft MTA, MCP, Cisco CCNA, etc.