Posted on Aug 20, 2019 by CV-Library
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Working with the Project Manager to deliver business focused solutions.
Collaborates with business users to gather all requirements to formulate business specifications and translate these into business systems functionality.
Collaborate with stakeholders to generate ideas to solve complex business problems, and document the output through workflows and/or business models.
* Facilitates working party and business user reviews, documenting discussion and following up action points.
* Obtain signoff from business users on system specifications.
* Assist technical teams (both internal and external) in translating required functionality into application architecture and the production of business functionality requirements.
* Communicate business objectives and business process detail to technical teams and serve as the interface between business users and technical teams.
* Understand the long term business objectives and suggest systems solutions to meet these objectives; introduce key business stakeholders, innovation and rigor to business processes.
* Work with IT developers and vendors to ensure requirements are translated into system functionality.
* Minimum of 3 A Levels, or equivalent, (grades A-C)
* Minimum of 5 GCSE or equivalent, (grades A-C), including both English and Maths
* Qualified in Prince 2 project management methodology
* Proficient knowledge of analysis tools and techniques
* A knowledge and experience of testing methods and disciplines
* Experience of working within the UK Education space (post 16/higher education, apprenticeship or professional training environment
* Demonstrable experience with modelling tools including Visio (or equivalent), and Advanced Excel/PowerPoint.
* Degree in a related business or technology subject
* Experienced Business Analyst/Analyst in the Education or service sector
* Current knowledge and practical application of a range of SDLC methods such as Agile, Waterfall
You will receive
* 25 days paid annual leave
* Occupational Sick Pay
* Generous Group Personal Pension Scheme
* Life Insurance
* Full BUPA Health check*
* Eye care discount
* Rewards staff discount scheme
* Generous corporate wear allowance
* Gym membership discount scheme
* Season ticket loans
* Free occupationally relevant training
* Financial support towards occupationally relevant qualifications
Due to the high volume of applications Recruit.ed receive, we will make every effort to respond with feedback although this is not always possible.
If you have not been contacted within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion but we may keep your details on file and contact you with future opportunities
If you feel you meet the above criteria please apply
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £40k Annual
£35k - £50k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£440 - £460 Daily
£30k - £40k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£35k - £44k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual