Senior Pensions Administrator
Posted on Aug 20, 2019 by CV-Library
A vacancy has arisen in their Reading Office for a Senior Pensions Administrator.
* Acting as a key member of the pensions administration team, providing support to the assigned team leader and where applicable, deputising for team leader when absent.
* Day to day management of client relationships with trustees, scheme members and corporate clients, acting as first point of contact where applicable, taking a proactive stance to gain an extensive knowledge of their assigned client portfolio.
* Project managing projects such as renewals, benefit statements, life assurance, PHI and lifestyling/investment switches.
* Handling any data processing and administration tasks, ensuring projects are fully monitored and completed in line with customer and legislation requirements.
* Preparing for and where appropriate participating in trustee meetings.
* Handling complex pensions queries and pensions consultative advice.
* Performing complex manual benefits calculations.
* Updating relevant pension’s administration databases and systems.
* Checking of work completed by more junior staff at associate and senior associate levels, including calculations, correspondence, reports and data updates.
* Take part in marketing and new business activities including completing tender responses, attending pitches and presenting at site visits.
* Keeping abreast of technical and legislative developments within the pensions industry.
Previous pensions administration experience of Defined Contributions (DC) schemes including leavers, retirements, deaths, transfers in, transfers out, monthly processing and investment, benefit statements, renewals and lifestyling/investment switches.
* Experience of current pensions legislation and framework is essential
* Experience of checking and mentoring more junior members of staff is required.
* Third party pension’s administration experience preferred.
* IT proficient, in particular Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £40k Annual
£26k - £26k Annual
£24k - £28k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual