Technology Support and Training Analyst
Posted on Aug 20, 2019 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*This position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Global Firm is currently seeking a Technology Support and Training Analyst. Candidate must be able to create basic troubleshooting documentation, along with detailed step-by-step instruction for the Company user, and deliver training following standardized firm wide lesson plans that include: knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 products and proper use of Word to construct legal documents. The use of Document Management is essential, as is the ability to learn new applications quickly, proficiently and independently. Candidate will need to have basic to intermediate Networking skills, and will possibly be required to work during Monthly Maintenance Windows (typically second and third Saturday of every month). The person will also work with firm wide teams to perform basic networking tasks, troubleshooting, upgrading or updating hardware, installation of new hardware, decommissioning hardware, and other tasks as assigned. Candidate will demonstrate expertise in providing prompt, professional and courteous services on all customer requests, problems, and queries. The candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills, show strong interpersonal and customer service skills, and have the ability to be process-oriented, yet flexible. The candidate must be able to interact with individuals from all levels.
- Excellent judgment in assessing user issues; intermediate troubleshooting methodology.
- Ability to work to the best resolution either through own knowledge or proper, timely escalation.
- Proficient in Windows 10 OS and core application suite; including the Microsoft Suite and various Company applications.
- Intermediate knowledge of Remote Computing and Citrix experience.
- Intermediate PC troubleshooting skills and the ability to assist other team members in troubleshooting and diagnosing issues
- Intermediate knowledge of iOS setup and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of networks including wireless experience.
- Intermediate understanding and knowledge of Voice Over IP (VOIP) telephone systems.
- The willingness and ability to help other team members on difficult issues.
- Documents new findings/solutions and processes
- Adheres to use of call ticketing system for each and every incident (eg request, issues, etc.).
- Understands and follows ticket ownership guidelines and system usage.
- Solid ability to research information through internal and external sources.
- Adheres to written procedures, checklists and all quality control associated with project rollouts.
- Participates in on-call and overtime on an as needed basis.
- Ability to setup and troubleshoot video and audio in conference rooms.
- Computer Science or Technical qualification/certification.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a professional services environment.
- A+ and/or Microsoft certification are desirable.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal and customer service skills and will have the ability to be process-oriented, yet flexible.
- Audio Visual experience a plus
- Knowledge of desktop computing environment and troubleshooting techniques of hardware and software issues.
- Knowledge and the ability to support Microsoft operating systems, including networking component, hardware, peripheral devices.
- Knowledge and experience in conference center environment.
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office Suite
- iManage DeskSite and FileSite
- Polycom and Cisco Video Conference Systems
- AirWatch (Intelligent Hub)
- Carpe Diem
- ITSM Ticket Management System
- Lenovo laptops and desktops