Posted on Aug 20, 2019 by Experis AG
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. With offices in Zurich, Basel, Geneva and Lausanne, we specialize in the Information Technology sector.
On behalf of a leading pharmaceutical company in Switzerland, I am looking for an OCM Expert with experience in Security and Identify Access Technology.
Your Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Lead strategic and organizational change management within a range of interrelated projects, both within the direct scope and responsibility of the program as well as in alignment with parallel business initiatives targeting JML process streamlining
- The OCM expert will report to the OCM Lead also support program manager and project teams with integrating the change management activities into their project plans
- Provide strategic change management vision
- Reporting to global OCM Lead and program manager. Partner with Solution Owner and leverage Change Management SPOC's and/or Change Agent Network
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Support and execute communication efforts: design and implement communications
- Develop and manage online and social media channels, including content creation and coordination with owners of these global channels
- Oversight of Change Management, training management, stakeholder engagement, communications and adoption activities on a program level provide support for individual projects where necessary
- Prepare and facilitate OCM workshops
- Identify additional OCM activities that will ensure the success of the project
- Assess the change impact - create and manage global metrics and feedback mechanisms, incl. Surveys.
- Manage and facilitate OCM workshops to ensure a strong understanding of change management principles and user adoption techniques to be deployed during the project.
- Build out and manage a global change agent/champion network that will support the introduction of ServiceNow
What you must have:
- University degree in Change Management or Business Communication
- More than 10+ year experiences in Change, Organization and Communications Management
- Background in Security and Identify Access Technology
- Relevant experience in a multinational company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (preferred native speaker or proficiency)
- Track record of managing complex OCM projects successfully
- Experience in change projects, and an interest in change methodologies such as Prosci
- Experience of working in IT project implementation projects
- Strong interest in new technologies and familiar with the Google Suite
- Structured approach, problem-solver, flexible and self-directed with communication skills able to work independently
- Start date: 02.09.2019
- End date: 01.03.2020
- Extension: planned, depends on the performance (project-length:3 years)
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Possible, prior approval needed (1 day per week).
- Travelling: up to 20% (mostly to Madrid, also San Francisco and Warsaw)
- Team size: 2-3 in total, might get bigger
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Julie Mackerer.