Route Driver Installation Specialist
Posted on Aug 20, 2019 by Automatic Leasing Service
For over sixty years, Automatic Leasing has been happily helping our customers find their perfect laundry solutions. We partner with property managers, apartment communities, housing authorities, universities and retirement communities based in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Maryland. At Automatic Leasing, we provide top of the line equipment, as well as preventative maintenance and exceptional, responsive service. We are the company that provides the perfect laundry solution. We are a people-focused company.
Our customers love our exceptional service, which is only made possible by our close-knit staff and operational efficiency. We are known for being attentive and responsive to customer needs, but what makes Automatic Leasing Service a truly great place to work is that we are responsive to each other. We are friendly, helpful, professional, and flexible to each other as much as we are to our customers. We pitch in and support one another. We also offer highly competitive benefits packages and opportunities to grow for exceptional candidates.
We have a position available in the Stafford/Fredricksburg VA area. We take pride in our ability to find, develop, and support top candidates with a winning mind set willing to advance by their own merits.
The ideal candidate will be organized, dependable with the ability to multi task. The individual must maintain a good driving record (DMV report required), the ability to lift/move products up to 185 lbs. (with proper equipment) and whatever is required to install laundry equipment to the multifamily industry (stairs, tight spaces, bending, etc.)
Other duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Driving a company box truck to deliver, install, remove and perform routine/minor repairs on washers and dryers in customer's homes. Training is provided but experience/technical ability is a plus. You may be running your route solo, so lifting up a potential of 3 flights of stairs with a hand truck is required, as well as exceptional customer service.
- Maintain truck before and after daily schedule (load and unload equipment.)
- Ensure customer satisfaction to leasing office representatives, residents and anyone else you may come in contact with on location.
- Keep good records with attention to detail with delivery information, pick up records, signatures from customers on receipt.
Employment Type: Full Time
Compensation: Negotiable including bonuses for meeting company objectives. Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, 401K and Profit Sharing. Life, Disability, Accident Insurance available. PTO, Paid Holidays, Volunteer Time Off Program.
We are committed to providing exceptional service and operational efficiency. The Route Driver Installation Specialist will regularly analyze and identify areas to reduce costs, improve service levels, increase customer satisfaction, and improve profitability. The successful candidate will develop plans and implement sustainable solutions. The Route Driver Installation Specialist will be required to engage in physical warehouse and installation activities with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Customer-focused attitude and approach to work
- Ability to work well with others
- Critical thinking and analytical skills to identify and evaluate trends; action-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Team-oriented -willing to go the extra mile to support the team and customers
- Able to work independently and take initiative to support others, improve operations, and/or learn new skills
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license and excellent driving record; Able to pass drug test and background and credit check
What comes with the job:
Automatic Leasing Service offers highly competitive compensation packages including comprehensive healthcare benefits, generous paid time off, and bonus eligibility. We have a one of a kind profit sharing and matching 401(k) program. We are a people focused company offering advancement opportunities and are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.