Senior Fullstack React/Node.js Developer - Digital Innovation Hub - Gl
Posted on Aug 20, 2019 by Eaglecliff Recruitment
World Leading Global Energy Oil Company has an exciting opportunity for Senior Fullstack React/NodeJS Engineer to develop user interfaces, as well as the underlying services (ideally working across full-stack features). By understanding customer problems you will be able to help the team design and develop a high-quality platform within their Digital Venture/Start-up Hub backed by a FTSE 100 company.
About The Role:
They are a multicultural team with a blend of startup and enterprise experience, taking products through the incubation stage and exploring the growth opportunities. Keeping the customer-centric approach is essential for them and they encourage everyone in taking part of their vision.
- An experienced React Developer with a track record of taking complex products from an early prototype discovery phase to a scale-ready production product
- Able to balance quality and speed, and agree that unit tests as well as E2E tests will help you with more maintainable code
- Experience with React, CSS frameworks, NodeJS, GraphQL and typed languages eg Typescript, Flow... ultimately you can choose the right tool for the job
- Able to setup your own CI and CD pipelines and have already worked with cloud infrastructures (AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Azure)
- Enjoy learning about the customer's pains and gain, and building products which solve real-world problems
- Able to work autonomously in a small cross-functional team and can communicate well with team members
- Effectively contribute to the engineering and technical decisions across multiple teams
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.