Posted on Aug 20, 2019 by Juice Resource Solutions Limited
Killarney, Co. Kerry.
Salary up to Euro 60,000
The position requires a DevOps Engineer with excellent experience in high volume transaction environments.
The responsibilities include:
- Work as part of the devops team which is responsible for all platform and tools design, delivery and operations.
- Responsible for Operations management in terms of metrics and performance of the platform
- Incident/problem management and 3rd party escalation
- Gathering infrastructure and tools requirements and providing solutions to the wider teams for new and existing products within the software development & AI space
- Responsible for rolling out these solutions in partnership with an AWS Certified Partner
- Working closely with a number of onsite scrum teams operating with an agile environment
- Provide input into the architecture and delivery for products
- Planning and documentation of new solutions
Skills & Experience
- Design and architect solutions for existing and new products on AWS Cloud Based Services
- Working knowledge of related technologies including encryption, IPsec, VLANs, VPNs, routing, Firewalls, Proxy services, LAN/WAN connectivity
- Infrastructure-as-code experience (CloudFormation, Terraform)
- Strong Scripting/programming experience (Bash, Python, Ruby, Go)
- Knowledge of configuration management, CI/CD using tools such as (Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Git)
- Ability to work well in an agile team while taking responsibility for core tooling decisions
- Comfortable with customer facing discussions on platform requirements
- A self-starter who is happy to take responsibility to implement platform & tools requirements
- Experience with Docker Orchestration tools such as Kubernetes, Mesos, Rancher Cattle
- Working knowledge of designing and deploying Kafka/Zookeeper clusters
- Working knowledge of MongoDB, MySQL, Neo4j
- Familiar with AWS Big Data Suite
- Familiar with the Atlassian stack.
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer OR Solution Architect OR SysOps Administrator desired but not required
Due to the volume of applications, we regret that we can only respond to those meeting our above requirements.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£550 - £650 Daily
€400 - €473 Daily