IT Security Architect
Posted on Aug 20, 2019 by Summit Recruitment AG
Our client a leading software consultancy, is looking for an IT Security Architect to join their team in Bern.
In this IT Security Architect position, you will be responsible for the end to end security architecture. In addition, you will be responsible for the speaking with the business and defining their requirements, then using your problem solving skills and thus designing, recommending and providing solutions to different issues and at the same time oversee the delivery of the projects to its successful completion.
As a successful applicant for this IT Security Architect job, you will have:
- A technical background (university or certification) such as TOGAF, CISSP, CISA, CISM.
- Several years of practical experience in the design and implementation of security architectures (network, infrastructure, application security)
- Experience in speaking with business users, defining requirements and architecting/designing solutions
- Banking/Finance experience is advantageous.
- Fluent German is a must, good English language skills are welcomed.
If you meet those requirements we are looking forward to receiving your application.