IT Asset Management Specialist
Posted on Aug 20, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland Area near the Loop
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, one of Chicago's Best and Brightest Companies to work for, is currently seeking a IT Asset Management Specialist. We really love working with this company because they pride themselves on being a great place to work, and strive for a true work-life-balance. The right candidate is detail oriented and self motivated with excellent communication skills.
- Maintain hardware/software life cycle and IT asset inventory.
- Track life cycle, maintenance and decommissioning of IT assets.
- Uphold licenses, warranties and service agreements.
- Ensure standards, guidelines and controls are maintained.
- Preform audits and inventory reviews.
- Assist with security patching and technology updates.
- Track progress and follow-up of issues and assist with troubleshooting and resolution of technical problems.
- Bachelors degree with 2+ years of experience with IT Asset Management
- ITAM Certification CAMP, CHAMP or CSAM
- 3+ years of Computer hardware support and installing computer software
- Software patching experience
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with OS Deployment technologies, ITAM tools and software
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
ID #: JS13149- IT Asset Management Specialist