Posted on Aug 20, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland Area near Vernon Hills, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION:
Our client is focused on a providing their employees with a work environment that promotes teamwork and innovation in order to supply their clients with high quality manufacturing products and services. Placing an emphasis on employing highly skilled and dedicated individuals, our client offers an excellent benefit package. Currently they are looking for an outstanding Assistant Controller. The right candidate will have a strong work ethic with outstanding communication.
- Aid Corporate Controller with key projects.
- Consolidation of forecasts, operating and strategic plans.
- Maintain global accounting policies and collaborate with foreign affiliates.
- Analyze and assess data needed in budgeting, cost control and planning.
- Development of standard costs.
- Prepare specialized reports.
- 20% travel
- Degreed with 5+ years of accounting experience.
- CPA or MBA required.
- Public Accounting and/or Manufacturing experience.
- GAAP knowledge.
- SAP or Systems implementation experience.
- Strong computer and Excel skills.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
ID#: JS13186 - Assistant Controller
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.