Lead Maintenance Engineer
Posted on Aug 19, 2019 by CV-Library
Are you an experienced maintenance engineer / supervisor? Do you have commercial maintenance experience?
We are currently recruiting for a Lead Maintenance Engineer to work on a landlord contract in a large commercial premise.
This will be over-seeing the on-site day to day engineering operations with a team of 3 engineers. You will be responsible for liaising / supervising sub-contractors, issuing permits etc
This person will ideally be electrical biased.
Equipment you will be working with includes: Emergency lighting, electrical fault finding, wiring, power distribution, transformers (HV), generator tests, air handling / fan coil units (belts, filters, coil cleans), boiler resets, chiller checks, heat exchangers, hot water systems, water treatment, fire alarm tests, sprinkler tests etc
* £38,000 - £40,000 basic salary (dependant on experience)
* Monday – Friday, 08:00 till 17:00
* Overtime available
* Progression opportunities
* Company pension
* Other benefits included
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Must hold City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent
* Must have experience within commercial building services
* Must have experience within a client facing role
* Able to build rapport / relationship with the client
* Ideally have people management experience
If this could potentially be of interest and you would like further details, then please submit a CV
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£41k - £45k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£39k - £39k Annual
£37k - £40k Annual
£38k - £42k Annual
£44k - £45k Annual