Machine Learning Specialist - Amsterdam
Posted on Aug 19, 2019 by Templeton and Partners
Templeton & Partners is an international IT recruitment agency that specializes in the IT/Digitital transformation market for over 23 years. We are situated in several locations world-wide; London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Zurich and Shang Hai. We are specialized in the following niche markets: Financial Applications, CRM suit, Software Developement, Big Data & Analyticis, Smart Technologies, Enterprise Cloud and Cyber Security.
Currently Templeton and Partners are seeking a "Machine Learning Specialist" for a duration of mimium 6 months at one of our largest clients situated in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
The Machine Learning Specialist will work in our client's AI team within a broader Digitalization Organization. As a ML Specialist, they will be responsible for using cutting-edge technology in Machine Learning and Computer Vision field for instance, Deep Learning based model building, object detection and recognition to deliver projects. They should have a great understanding of Machine Learning and possibly also Computer Vision algorithms and tools. They should have a good understanding of state-of-the-art technologies and are willing to explore technologies to contributing to delivering business values. They will use these methods in a broader sense, to solve business problems by working with Business Analysts and business SME/users to assess opportunities and review expected outputs.
Responsible for development & delivery of Machine Learning and Computer vision solutions in an agile fashion to the business in order to provide insights & improvement to business processes and solving business problems.
- Accountable for working with business to prepare requirements and technical feasibility study for a Machine Learning/Computer vision related project
- Accountable for leading and driving Machine Learning projects with data scientist/data engineer to deploy these solutions within the infrastructure
- Accountable for bringing new technologies into the Client and scoping digital strategy around Machine Learning.
- Building constructive and trusting relationships with mostly remote business stakeholders
- Dealing with challenges in data acquisition from other parts of the business
- Working with different vendors to develop understanding of the state-of-the-art Machine Learning/Computer Vision techniques
- Dealing with a multinational and multilingual work environment
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor or master's degree in computer science, Computer Vision, Machine Learning or relevant areas
- Proven practical experience with relevant topics in Machine Learning. Computer Vision is a big plus.
- Experience in one of the following deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, etc and familiar with state-of-the-art Machine Learning and Deep Learning models
- Good knowledge of Python or C++
- Creative problem solver and team player with strong communication skill
We are looking forward to receive your application, and will be in touch promptly to discuss this opportunity in more detail.